Seen here in a black colourway, the Fish Feed T-Shirt from Alltimers is made from 100% cotton and features front and reverse screen printed graphics. On the left side of the chest a the brands signature text logo has been applied using bright pink ink for a stand out effect, and on the reverse a larger scale design shows a portrait image of someone feeding a fish to a dolphin against a pink background with rough yellow and purple coloured overlays. The curved neckline has a ribbed trim for comfort and fit retention, whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems for a clean finish.
Never ones to take themselves too seriously, Alltimers are a skate owned brand based in New York City. Founded in 2013 by Rob Harris and Supreme buyer Bryce Jones, the brand has gained an international reputation for its light hearted graphics and unusually shaped skate decks as well as their skate team which includes the likes of Dustin Henry, Etienne Gagne, Stafhon Boca and Ben Blundell.
- 100% Cotton
- Screen Printed Artwork on the Front and Back
- Ribbed Neck
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page