Yardsale Tiger 1/4 Zip Polo Shirt
New for summer ‘19 this Tiger 1/4 Zip Polo Shirt from Yardsale is made from a ribbed heavyweight blend of cotton and spandex that offers comfort and flexibility. The upper half of the body and short sleeves are white whilst the lower half is linden green which ties in with the design of the pointed collar neckline which has a green coloured edge and a slim orange line alongside. A metal YKK zip secures the front fastening allowing for ventilation and different styling options, whilst underneath the brands italic ‘Yardsale’ logo has been embroidered in burgundy coloured thread with a light satin sheen finish. The body and short sleeves have straight cut hems for a clean finish.
For summer ‘19 Yardsale have released a fresh selection of casual everyday styles designed with distinctive aesthetics inspired by retro sportswear and graphics from the 1980’s enhanced with a UK edge. Designed by founder Daniel Kreitem and the team in South-East London, each collection focuses on quality to ensure a premium finish across traditional print, digital and embroidered decoration.
Also Available In:
View More Yardsale Skateboards at Flatspot
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Fold Down Collar
- Quarter Zip Fastening
- Embroidered Logo
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).