Yardsale Sunscript Quarter Zip Sweatshirt
Made from a high quality blend of cotton and polyester, this white Sunscript Quarter Zip Sweatshirt has a raised neckline which can be rolled down to reveal an ash coloured reverse. Double lines of slim black piping runs across the top of the shoulders and either sleeve, encasing grey panelling and leading to soft cotton and spandex ribbed cuffs. A quarter zip fastening secures the front and allows for ease of wear, whilst below an embroidered graphic shows the brand’s sunset logo with stylised ‘Yardsale’ text presented on top, coloured in tones of red, orange and black. For a slightly fitted finish, the body is also completed by a ribbed cuff.
Following their collaboration with Vans in late 2018, Yardsale have returned with their ‘spring deluxe’ collection which sees a continuation of old school ‘80s influences across relaxed pullovers and velour jackets. Internationally recognised but remaining based in South-East London, the team includes the brand’s founder Dan Kreitem, Charlie Birch and Sam Sitayeb to name a few.
View More Yardsale Skateboards at Flatspot
- 85% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Stand Up Collar
- Quarter Zip Fastening
- Embroidered Logo
- Contrasting Sleeve
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).