Yardsale Lounge Polo Sweatshirt
This navy Lounge Polo Quarterzip Sweatshirt by Yardsale is made from ribbed cotton and features direct embroidery on the chest. The front is fastened by two small white circular buttons that sit below a double-lined cadet collar with a curved edge and decorative double stripe border that brings a distinctive look to the style. Showing the stylised brand logo in white against a gradient blue and pink sunset circle, embroidery has been added on the left side of the chest. Wide colour matched ribbed cuffs wrap around the edge of the sleeves and body to encourage a secure but comfortable fit during everyday wear.
New from Yardsale for winter ‘19 this sweatshirt has an old school look that captures the brand’s distinctive aesthetic which is inspired by retro ‘80s styling. Hints of sportswear run throughout as well as ‘60s leisurewear influences combined with a little South-East London grit where the brand operates from. Founded in 2012 by Daniel Kreitem, Yardsale has gained an international reputation for its stylised skate videos, nostalgic references and authentic approach to design.
View More Yardsale Skateboards at Flatspot
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Fold Down Collar
- Two Button Placket
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Relaxed Hem
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).