Yardsale Casino Shirt
With a distinctly old school aesthetic this burgundy Casino Shirt from Yardsale is made from 100% heavyweight combed cotton and features a decorative stripe pattern than runs vertically down the front. Designed for casual everyday wear the ribbed cadet collar has been colour matched to suit the rest of the style and adds a refined touch whilst a full length button fastening allows for ventilation and different styling possibilities. Coloured in tones of white, blue, black and grey the stripes have been woven from spandex for flexibility. On the left side of the front above the hem the brands stylised text logo has been embroidered in white. The body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
Launched in 2012 by Daniel Kreitem through a desire to bring something new to skateboarding, Yardsale is based in South-East London and draws inspiration from the sunshine culture of Los Angeles and Miami Beach during the ‘80s and ‘90s. This season welcomes a fresh selection of apparel and accessories that take into consideration the colder months through selected fabrics and rich colour tones such as burgundy and navy.
Also Available In:
View More Yardsale Skateboards at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Embroidered Logo
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).