Wayward Acid Terry Hoodie
This blue Wayward Acid Terry Hoodie is made from heavyweight cotton customised with an acid wash treatment which results in an old school effect across a casual silhouette. The double layer hood can be resized using two pullcords decorated with Wayward detailing above an embroidered version of the brands text logo positioned on the left side of the chest, stitched in white. Adding to this, on the reverse a large ‘W’ emblem has been screen printed for a stand out effect. At the waist a kangaroo pouch pocket has been added for storage of essentials and wide flexible trims complete the body and long sleeves. For added durability top stitching flows across the seams.
Run by PWBC (Palace Wayward Boys Choir) skate crew members Daniel ‘Snowy’ Kinloch and James Edson, Wayward London keeps skateboarding as the main focal point for the company, whilst reaching out to a wider audience through distinctive graphics across high quality collections of apparel and accessories. This season includes acid dyes and bold graphics applied using crisp embroidery and screen print techniques.
View More Wayward London at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Acid Wash Finish
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Embroidered Chest Logo
- Screen Printed Rear Graphic
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).