Wayward Acid Terry Hoodie
Offering an old school look through an acid wash treatment across heavyweight cotton, this black Wayward Acid Terry Hoodie offers plenty of warmth and comfort through a casual, everyday silhouette.The double layer hood can be adjusted in size using black pullcords decorated with Wayward detailing and aglets, whilst a large kangaroo pouch pocket has been added at the waist with an internal stash pocket. On the left side of the chest the Wayward text logo has been embroidered in white whilst on the reverse a large ‘W’ emblem has been screen printed for a stand out finish. Additional top stitching can be seen across the seams of this design for added durability and wide flexible cuffs complete the body and long sleeves.
New from Wayward London for autumn/winter ‘19, this everyday hoodie is a high quality style adorned with the brands signature graphics. Founded by PWBC (Palace Wayward Boys Choir) skate crew members Daniel ‘Snowy’ Kinloch and James Edson, a variety of sources inspire the team each season and graphics are always designed with a touch of humour.
View More Wayward London at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Acid Wash Finish
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Embroidered Chest Logo
- Screen Printed Rear Graphic
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).