Vans Half Cab Pro Shoes
Originally released in 1992, the Vans Half Cab sees a modern pro iteration dropping in a classic white leather colourway. Adopted and adapted my 90’s street skaters by cutting off the collar of the ordinal Vans Caballero, the Half Cab Pro personifies skateboardings individuality. Complete with single-wrap foxing tape, UltraCush HD sockliners and the original Vans waffle outsoles, the Pro Vulc Lite construction works to deliver board feel, flexibility and grip. Original Half Cab branding appears on the uppers, accompanied by a tongue label, while the Pro heel tab is in place in contrasting red.
As one of the original Bones Brigade riders, Steve Caballero helped spearhead skateboarding in the 1980’s with his transition and pool skating. Caballero’s Half Cab shoe has definitely stood the test of time, worn by numerous generations of skateboarders and appearing in a number of different colourways.
View More Vans at Flatspot
- Leather Upper
- Suede Detailing
- UltraCush HD Sockliner
- DURACAP Reinforced
- Woven Half Cab Labels
- Vans Original Waffle Outsole
- Off The Wall Heel Tab
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page