Tired The Rounders Chuck Shape Deck
Tired The Rounders Chuck Shape Deck in 9.375". A tribute to vintage team sport aesthetics, this new season Tired deck arrives as a staple from the brand’s SS22 collection. Styled to a nostalgic chuck shape with a width of 9.375”, this resilient and versatile deck is signed off with an assorted wood veneer topside and with a brushed pink underside that features three illustrative tiger characters with printed ‘Tired’ branding displayed towards the nose.
Inspired by their sibling brand by Parra and by their influential ‘state of mind’ ethos, Tired Skateboards is an eclectic skatewear brand founded by Brad Staba and Dutch designer Piet Janssen in 2014. Known for their 2016 ‘To Hell and Back’ edit and their recent collaboration with Thrasher Magazine, Tired’s eclectic undertone is one that accurately captures the brand’s free spirited persona.
View More Tired at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 7-Ply Maple
- 9.375" Wide
- Chuck Shape
- Printed Graphics
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Jessup Grip
- 7-Ply Maple
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page