Taikan Everything Sacoche Bag Corduroy
Made from durable blue coloured nylon corduroy this Sacoche Bag from Taikan Everything measures to 5.5” in height, 8” in width and 1.5” in diameter making it the perfect companion whether you’re travelling, attending a festival or looking for a versatile everyday go-to for carrying essentials. Two zip secured compartments are available both with open areas that mean you can carry a variety of items with monochrome cord pulls that ease use. Durable nickel hardware has been used across the design to ensure a long lasting finish and the military spec nylon-webbing shoulder strap connects to a long para-cord strap which can be adjusted to suit.
Based in Vancouver, Canada Taiken Everything - pronounced ‘Taken’ - was launched through a desire to create simple, functional and timeless accessories that the design team felt were lacking from the modern market. Using premium fabrics such as ballistic nylon, leather and nickel hardware each design has been crafted with attention to detail and function.
Also Available In:
View More Taikan at Flatspot
- 100% Corduroy
- Zip Fastened Main Compartment
- Zip Fastened Front Mesh Pocket
- Woven Label
- Adjustable Nylon Cord Strap with Shoulder Panel
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).