Taikan Everything Sacoche Bag
Versatile and compact, this small black Sacoche Bag from Taikan Everything measures to 5.5” in height, 7” in width and 1.5” in diameter. The outer is made from premium nylon rip-stop with an external mesh pocket and zippered compartments. Each inner section is open to allow for plenty of space to carry small essential items and large metal pulls have been attached for ease of use. Adjustable nylon cord straps loop through adjustable plastic tabs and connect through a wide shoulder panel made from durable nylon for comfortable everyday wear. A small woven white label has been added within the left front side seam and shows bold ‘TAIKAN’ lettering in black.
Pronounced ‘Taken’ Taikan Everything is a Vancouver based brand that creates purposeful, desirable, high quality bags. With a belief that simplicity and functionality is what is missing from today's market, the brand has created a selection of backpacks, duffle bags and tote bags designed for work, travel and play - made from hard wearing ballistic nylon with leather detailing and nickel hardware.
Also Available In:
View More Taikan at Flatspot
- 100% Nylon
- Zip Fastened Main Compartment
- Zip Fastened Front Mesh Pocket
- Woven Label
- Adjustable Nylon Cord Strap with Shoulder Panel
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).