Stan Ray Prison Shirt
Cut to a wide fit, this Stan Ray Prison Shirt is made from durable cotton olive overdye natural drill which has a smooth, comfortable feel against the skin. The front is fastened by white circular buttons which lead to a fold down collar and on either side of the chest long vertical pockets add a utilitarian aspect with bar tack stitching at the entrance point and a woven Stan Ray label has been added onto the left side. The sleeves have been constructed in two pieces with single button cuffs below short plackets that allows the fabric to be rolled to suit. The body has a straight cut hem for a clean finish.
Arriving in a new colourway for spring/summer the Prison Shirt from Stan Ray reflects the brands rich heritage within producing hardwearing utilitarian style clothing and can be worn as a lightweight over shirt or buttoned through for smarter occasions. Remaining centred around their Crockett, Texas HQ, contemporary collections experiment with colour and print to refresh core silhouettes whilst an established focus on quality and durability remains.
Also Available In:
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Buttoned Cuffs
- Two Vertical Chest Pockets
- Woven Label
- Wide Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).