Stan Ray OG Painter Pants
Made from sturdy, hard wearing cotton dyed to an olive sateen colourway, these OG Painter Pants have been cut to a relaxed fit with a straight leg and 17” leg opening. Triple stitched seams strengthen the silhouette and bartack stitching has been added at key stress points including the variety of pockets and the fly zipper. Belt loops wrap around the waistband which is secured by a single button and on either side of the waist large slanted entrance compartments are available to store essential items with an additional small coin pouch within the right side. On the reverse additional storage is also available including two large patch pockets on the rear, a hammer loop on the left side above a smaller patch compartment and two more tool pockets on the right leg. The legs have straight cut hems.
A staple style that has been in Stan Ray’s library since the brands launch during the early 1970’s, the construction of the Painter Pant remains the same as it was in the beginning with a focus on fabric and construction that gives it a certain timeless, utilitarian vibe. Famous for supplying clothing to the US military, Stan Ray was founded by Earl Beard in 1872 who set up a family owned factory in Crockett, Texas.
Also Available In:
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Triple Stitching
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
- Straight Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).