Stan Ray OG Denim Painter Pants
Stan Ray OG Denim Painter Pants in Stonewashed. Part of the brand’s latest collection, these relaxed fitting Stan Ray painter pants are made from 100% cotton denim and styled with a straight leg cut. Featuring a belt loop waistband, a single button secured YKK zipper fly, a stone washed fabric finish and contrast white stitch flat felled seams. Inspired by vintage denim wear, these heavy duty Stan Ray pants are finished with two front pockets, two rear pockets, a single coin stash, utility pouches, a hammer loop and with an embroidered ‘Stan Ray’ brand patch across the rear.
Known for being one of the most popular heritage brands to date, Stan Ray is an influential workwear brand founded in 1972. Supported by their recent work alongside both YMC and Lo-Fi, as well as by their recent Stan Ray x Stanley collection, Stan Ray’s authentic and high functioning design style is one that is continually evolving.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Contrasting Stitching
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pouch
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- Straight Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page