Stan Ray CPO Shirt
Presenting a modern fit update on the archive #1101J style, this Stan Ray CPO Shirt has a boxy shape and is made from sturdy 100% cotton dyed to an olive sateen colourway. The front is fastened by large olive coloured buttons which lead to a neat collar neckline and on either side of the chest large patch pockets offer space to carry essential items with single button fastenings that help to keep the contents secure. A woven Stan Ray label has been added on top of the left side. The sleeves have been constructed in two parts with a long placket and single button cuff that allows the fabric to be rolled to suit. Top stitching strengthens the shoulder and arm seams whilst the body has a square hem.
Continuing their legacy for heavy duty workwear styles updated for modern day wear, Stan Ray has released a fresh selection of styles for spring which utilise hard wearing fabrics and incorporate simple but effective prints. Founded in 1972 by Earl Beard, Stan Ray is famous for supplying clothing to the US military and uses the same focus on quality and strength across contemporary designs.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets
- Woven Label
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Boxy Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).