Spitfire Formula Four Camo Classics 99DU Wheels in Blue and 56mm. Made from performance urethane with a hardness rating of 99DU and an overall diameter of 56mm, these hard wearing wheels are styled with a classic shape for a smooth and responsive skate. Finished with a 24mm riding surface and in a natural shade with camouflage branding displayed across each exterior side wall.
Founded in 1988 and known for their recent ‘Scenic’, ‘Live to Burnside’ and ‘Kick Back’ edits, Spitfire is an internationally renowned hardware brand known for their premium wheels and their classic collections. Endorsed by skaters such as Miles Silvas, Mason Silva and Mark Suciu, Spitfire’s pioneering design style continues to inspire many.
- Set of 4
- 56mm Diameter
- 99 Durometer
- Performance Urethane
- Set of 4
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page