Soulland X 66åÁNorth Rain Jacket
Denmark's Soulland have collaborated with Icelandic outdoor clothing heavyweights 66°North on a range of items. Using 66°North's experience with technical fabrics and Soulland's impeccable design, this collaboration is not to be slept on.
Soulland have taken a key heritage fisherman piece from the 66°North range and updated for this collection. The outer from 55% Polyamide 45% Polyurethane and full taped seams offer you waterproof protection. The hood is adjustable and has a peak to keep rain from falling. The jacket has a full zip thats covered by a waterproof flap secured by 66°North branded poppers. Two waterproof zipped pockets ensure the contents are kept dry. Underarm vents keep the jacket breathable. Cuffs can be adjusted by fastening the popper closure.
Soulland's design can be seen from the multi colour piping in the lining, the reflective arm rectangles plus the words Progress on the front and Research located on the rear. Soulland branding adorns the jacket on the back in reflective ink. A 66°North logo can be found on the left forearm.
View More Soulland at Flatspot
- Soulland X 66°North
- 55% Polyamide 45% Polyurethane
- Taped Zips & Seams
- Two Zipped Side Pockets
- Adjustable Hood
- Reflective Branding Throughout
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page