With its neutral pebble-beige colouring and its simplified sense of integrated character, this Ovo Fleece from Satta arrives as an insulative layer from the brand’s latest AW20 release. Loyal to the brand’s appreciation for heritage-inspired aesthetics, this 100% polyester deep-pile fleece is styled to a regular fitting with seam-bound cuffs, an elasticated and toggle-adjustable hemline and with a practical quarter-zip fastening that complements the taslan panelled high-rise neckline. Exposed bartack stitching in colour-matched shades of beige can be seen across the sleeves, shoulders, mid-chest and across the openings of the two side-entry zippered pockets, whilst the single taslan-patch zippered chest pocket seals the design off in line with the brand’s commitment to utilitarian function and urbanised appeal.
Launching their first seasonal collection in 2014 and founded by visionary creationist Joe Lauder, Satta is a humble, down-to-earth brand that remains forever inspired by muted colour palettes, hand-drawn graphics and refined subtleties. Born from a desire to bring people from all over the world together through a shared aesthetic, Barcelona-based Satta never ceases to impress thanks to their meticulous attention to detail and their unwavering sense of creative character.
- 100% Polyester Deep Pile Fleece
- Taslan Detailing
- Extended Collar
- Half Zip Fastening
- Taslan Chest Pocket with Zip Fastening
- Two Zip Fastened Waist Pockets
- Elastic Bound Cuffs
- Drawcord Adjustable Waist
- Casual Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page