RoToTo Double Face Crew Socks in Camel. Inspired by classic mountaineering designs and styled to deliver maximum insulatory comfort, these double faced RoToTo socks arrive as a wardrobe essential from the brand’s latest AW21 release. Crew length with a fluffy interior lining with a traditional napped surface, these insulative socks feature reinforced stitchings across the forefoot and ankle, whilst the elasticated rib knit cuffs supply additional structural support to suit any active setting.
Pioneers for small-scale production and loyal to their appreciation for Japanese heritage, RoToTo is a Japanese sockmaker famed for their quality craftsmanship and their admiration for classic cut-and-sew culture. Pairing traditional knitting techniques with their artisanal ‘lifelong consumables’ mantra, RoToTo’s unique sense of character is a trait that continues to usher the brand in the right direction with each and every passing season.
- 80% Cotton, 15% Wool, 4% Polyester, 1% Polyurethane
- Fluffy Lining
- Rib Knit Cuffs
- Reinforced Stitchings
- M : UK6 - UK8
L : UK9 - UK11
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page