Quasi Man Two Deck
The Quasi Man 'Two' Deck has been cut from 7-ply maple, offering a greater consistency in flip tricks while ensuring a smooth ride. The graphic side features a brown lacquer, layered under Quasi branding besides a cartoon running figure.
Quasi was founded in 2015, following the collapse of both Alien Skateboards and Mother Collective. Chad Bowers collaborated with skateboarders Gilbert Crockett, Jake Johnson and Tyler Bledsoe to create a distinctly anti-corporate style which is influenced heavily by collaborations with artists such as Will Gaynor.
View More Quasi Skateboards at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 7-Ply Canadian Maple
- 8.375" Wide
- Printed Graphics
- Topside"Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page