Quasi de Keyzer Acid-Ply Deck
Arriving as a signature pro-model deck for skater Bobby de Keyzer, this De Keyzer Acid-Ply Deck from Quasi remains ever-loyal to the brand’s boisterous energy and love for abstract artwork. Constructed from durable 7-ply maple for a more resilient boardfeel and an abrasion-resistant wear whilst catering to any highly energised skate style, this 8.375” wide deck is styled with yellow-washed painted side rails and a multi-layered base graphic to match. Showcasing sci-fi style ‘Acid-Ply’ scripture, an ink-dashed yellow, black and white backing and both a motocross photo-illustrative print and a playful animal-character illustration, this ‘Quasi’ branded board is set to liven any hardware collection in no time.
Born from the ashes of age-old Alien Workshop, Quasi is a new-age brand that brings trippy twists and psychedelic undertones into the contemporary skate and streetwear mix. Run by Chad Bowers and admirable skaters Jake Johnson, Tyler Bledsoe and Gilbert Crockett, Quasi has conquered a deeply shrouded corner of the modern-day market thanks to their beautifully bizarre graphics and their ballsy, boundary-pushing persona.
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Quasi Skateboards at Flatspot
- 7-Ply Maple
- 8.375" Wide
- Printed Graphic
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).