Polar x Iggy Alternative Youth Shirt
A pop art essential for the summer, the Polar x Iggy Alternative Youth Short Sleeve Shirt features an all-over print designed by the Iggy founder Jack Greer. The graphics feature a repeating image of a tongue flanked by the words alternative youth in white to burst against the black, 100% tencel body of the shirt. The lightweight (160gsm) body is perfect either as a stand alone piece during the summer, but equally offering layering options through a full-length button fastening and boxy fit. Final shirting details include a flat pointed collar.
The brand is named after Jack Greer’s dog, which is the perfect metaphor for his laid back attitude towards his work - which additionally conveys in his pieces across his chosen media (film making, art and clothes). The brand’s scope is very broad, referencing everything from graffiti to obscure art.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Tencel
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Customised Buttons
- All Over Design
- Artwork by Iggy
- Boxy Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).