Polar Velour Zip Neck Sweatshirt
Seen here in black, this Polar Velour Zip Neck Sweatshirt draws inspiration from old school styles with a collar neckline and a silver YKK quarter zip fastening, complete with a customised stroke logo pull. Made from a blend of cotton and polyester with a textural surface and all over vertical stripe pattern, on the left side of the chest the Polar text logo has been embroidered in white for contrasting branding. The shoulders have been dropped for a stylised silhouette and elasticated ribbed cuffs complete the body and sleeves for a secure but comfortable fit.
Arriving for autumn/winter ‘19, Polar have presented their own take on a classic leisurewear style that suits everyday wear thanks to the fabrics stretch and lightweight finish. Pair with the Polar Velour Sweatpants for a full look or layer on top of a cotton t-shirt with jeans for an easy going combination. Based in Malmö, Polar Skate Co. is an independent skate clothing company that draws inspiration from art, culture and their local skateboarding scene.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 82% Cotton, 18% Polyester
- High Neck
- Quarter Zip Fastening
- Dropped Shoulders
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Wide Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).