Polar Denim Chinos
A new style for autumn/winter ‘19, these Denim Chinos from Polar are made from heavyweight cotton treated with a light stone wash effect which gives them an old-school finish. Wide belt loops flow around the waistband which is secured by a single button with a YKK fly zipper below and a pair of pleats on either side. For storage of essentials, slanted entrance pockets sit on the side of the front in additional to wide welt pockets on the reverse. Branding has been kept to a minimum for a refined finish with a rectangular woven label showing ‘Polar Skate Co.’ text on the right side of the reverse. Durable construction has been used across the design for longevity and the trousers have straight cut hems.
Known for their creative aesthetic developed through influences taken from art, culture and Malmö’s skate scene, custom artwork designed by the likes of Jacob Ovgren, Emile Laurent and the brands founder Pontus Alv sit alongside a new selection of trousers and outerwear for autumn/winter ‘19. Introduced with vintage inspired fabrics and wash treatments that tap into ongoing ‘90s influences alongside subtle hints from the ‘50s and ‘80s, rich muted tones suit the colder months whilst experimental graphics add vibrant pops of colour.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Stone Washed
- Button & Zip Fly
- Pleated Detailing
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Embroidered Logo
- Baggy Fit
- Tapered Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).