Polar Cord Jacket
Dyed to a police blue colourway, this Cord Jacket from Polar Skate Co has been cut to a wide fit from hard-wearing fine wale cotton corduroy. The front is fastened by five YKK metal buttons against a wide placket which leads up to a pointed collar neckline and on the left side of the chest the brands text logo has been embroidered in colour matched thread for a low-key effect. Positioned below a horizontal placket two small patch pockets have been added onto either side of the chest whilst below two larger compartments create a kangaroo style pouch pocket when the front is fastened. On the reverse a shoulder yoke sits above two shaped seams and silver buttons on the waist allow for the fit to be adjusted to suit. The sleeves can be rolled thanks to the single button cuff design.
Designed in Malmö by Pontus Alv and the team, the Polar Cord Jacket has been reworked in new colourways with a button through front for autumn/winter ‘19. For retro inspired styling fine wale cotton corduroy has been selected which is also warm and hard wearing, and branding has been kept to a minimum for a refined finish.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Embroidered Logo
- Two Chest Pockets
- Two Front Pockets
- Button Adjustable Waist & Cuffs
- Wide Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).