Polar Cord Cap
Made from heavyweight police blue coloured cotton corduroy with a fine 8 waves per inch design, this Polar Cord Cap has a low square fit and features subtle embroidery on the front and reverse. The 6-panel design is unstructured with a straight peak covered in matching cord fabric and around the reverse a self fabric strap lets you resize the fit to suit with ‘Polar Skate Co.’ lettering stitched in white above. Encouraging ventilation during everyday wear, embroidered eyelets have been added within each segment of the crown and the brands stylised text logo has been stitched in a matching tone of police blue across the centre of the crown.
A staple headwear style within Polar Skate Co.’s selection of designs, the Cord Cap is refreshed each season in new colourways whilst maintaining its classic, vintage inspired look. Founded in 2010 by filmmaker, skater and creative Pontus Alv, Polar has become known for its oversized, ‘90s inspired silhouettes, international skate team and stylised skate videos such as ‘The Strongest of The Strange’ and ‘I Like It Here Inside My Mind, Don’t Wake Me This Time’.
Related Content: Polar: One Item Three Ways
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 6 Panel Silhouette
- Embroidered Logos
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Adjustable Strap
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).