Polar 40's Pants
New for spring these black 40’s Pants from Polar Skate Co. are made from 380gsm cotton twill which has been garment dyed for a strong colour finish. Cut to a straight leg with a wide fit for casual comfort, belt loops wrap all the way around the waistband which is fastened by a single customised metal button and centrally below a YKK zippered fly detail has been added. On either side of the front slanted pockets are available for storing essential items in addition to two patch pockets on the reverse which are secured by a flap closure with silver metal fastenings. The legs have straight cut hems so you can roll the fabric to suit.
Designed in Malmö and made in Portugal, these new season trousers from Polar Skate Co. have been crafted for everyday wear from heavyweight cotton that will stand up to repetitive wear and abrasions. For SS20 Polar founder Pontus Alv has designed a fresh selection of apparel and accessories which feature bold artwork from his favourite artists and custom details that enhance the brands signature boxy, oversized silhouettes.
Also Available In:
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Garment Dyed
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets with Button Closure
- Woven Label
- Wide Fit
- Straight Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).