Penfield Kasson Mountain Parka Petrol
The Kasson Mountain Parka is an original Penfield style that has been in their collections right since they started. Little has changed, or needed to during that time, as the durable shell, warm plaid lining and multiple pockets continue to be key features of this versatile parka. This all Petrol colourway has a dash of tartan in the hood lining.
Made from our 60/40 fabric, a blend of 40% cotton and 60% Nylon, the Kasson has a classic parka construction, with hem and waist cinches allowing you to create a more personalized fit. A raglan sleeve construction allows ease of movement through the arms and shoulders and means you can easily layer up underneath the jacket, without it feeling bulky. The plaid lining provides added insulation, whilst the 60/40 cotton/Nylon shell is durable and windproof.
The Kasson Mountain Parka remains one of Penfield's key styles thanks to its versatile design and hardwearing fabric.
* Teflon Coated 60/40 Cotton/Nylon.
* Water-resistant and windproof fabric.
* Snap down storm flap with inside 2-way zip.
* Antique metal Penfield snaps.
* Adjustable Velcro tab cuff.
* 2 lower patch pockets and two chest pockets.
* Fully adjustable peaked hood with leather cord locks. Adjustable interior waist cinch. Lined with plaid and contrast color Nylon. Woven label branding at left chest pocket.
View more Penfield at Flatspot