Simple, practical and made to offer waterproof, breathable performance, this Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Pullover Jacket has a bright colour block design with a mango upper and sleeves and navy lower half. Constructed from a 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made from a combination of 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content and a tricot backer all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this style will stand up to wind and rain during the colder seasons. The chest is fastened by a center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap which creates a zipper-garage chin guard and above the two-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor and rolls down and stows with a simplified cord and hook design. The neck is lined with microfleece for comfort and acts as a waterproof, breathable barrier. Below the chest a large pocket has a welted exterior storm flap with a durable water repellent treated zipper and provides plenty of space to carry essential items. The long sleeves have elasticated cuffs and the body has a drawcord adjuster which helps to keep the fit secure to seal out precipitation. When not in use this jacket self-stuffs into the torso pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
New for spring this vibrant jacket provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof coverage through a selection of considered materials and finishes that reflects Patagonia’s passion for innovation when it comes to environmentally conscious processes. Founded in 1973 by keen climber, surfer and fly fisher Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia has become known for its forward thinking approach to design and business, as well as pioneering campaigns.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Polycarbonate PU Membrane
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Way Adjustable Hood With Roll Down Visor
- Microfleece Lined Neck
- Half Zip Up Fastening With Internal & External Storm Flaps
- Zipper-Garage ChinGuard
- Drop In Front Pocket with Storm Flap and Zipper
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Woven Patagonia Label
- Packs Away into Pouch Pocket with Carabiner Loop
- Fair Trade Certified
- Regular Fit
- Order by 9am for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page