Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Constructed using a three layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made from a combination of a 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a durable water repellent finish, this new season Torrentshell 3L Jacket from Patagonia has a split fire and navy colour block design and has been designed to offer exceptional waterproof protection. The body has been cut to a regular fit and is fastened by a full length centre front snag-free zip which is concealed by an exterior flap that leads to a two-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor that rolls down and stows through a simple cord and hook design. Microfleece has been added around the neck and on the left side of the chest a rectangular woven label shows signature Patagonia branding. At the waist two hand warmer pockets have welted storm flaps and zips treated with a protective durable water repellent coating whilst under the arms pit zips encourage ventilation. The sleeves have self fabric cuffs that let you adjust the fit to suit and the body has a drawcord hem to help prevent wind chill.
Simple but effective, this new season jacket style from Patagonia offers a high level of protection from the elements through a packable design that when not in use can be stuffed within the left hand warmer pocket which has a carabiner clip-in loop. In true Patagonia style the fabric is bluesign approved so no harmful chemicals have been used in the manufacturing process and Fair Trade Certification has been awarded to the construction meaning the makers have been awarded a premium for their labour.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Polycarbonate PU Membrane
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Way Adjustable Hood With Roll Down Visor
- Microfleece Lined Neck
- Zip Up Front With Internal & External Storm Flaps
- Zipper-Garage ChinGuard
- Two Zip Up Pockets
- Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Drawcord Hem
- Woven Patagonia Label
- Packs Away into Hand Warming Pocket
- Fair Trade Certified
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).