Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Cut to a regular fit, this simple and unpretentious Torrentshell 3L Jacket from Patagonia has a split colour block design coloured in tones of coriander brown and ink black against a three layer H2No® Performance Standard shell. Constructed from a combination of a 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a durable water repellent finish this jacket offers a high level of waterproof protection and breathable performance. The front is fastened by a full length snag-free zip which is concealed by an external storm flap with a zipper-garage chin guard and the attached hood has a laminated visor that rolls down and stows with a simplified cord and hook design. On the left side of the chest a rectangular woven label shows signature Patagonia branding and on either side of the waist handwarmer pockets have welted exterior storm flaps secured by zips that have a durable water repellent finish. Underneath the arms, pit zips allow for ventilation and self fabric cuffs have been added onto the sleeves to allow you to adjust the fit to suit. When not being worn, this jacket can be stuffed into the left hand warmer pocket which also has a carabiner clip-in loop.
Constructed using bluesign approved fabric which means no chemicals that are harmful to the environment, workers or end wearer have been used, this new season outerwear style from Patagonia is a practical-go to style for time spent in the great outdoors thanks to its lightweight and packable design. Since 1973 Patagonia has been changing the face of practical outdoor gear using their eye for longevity and passion for environmental protection which has led them to being one of the most celebrated brands in the world.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Polycarbonate PU Membrane
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Way Adjustable Hood With Roll Down Visor
- Microfleece Lined Neck
- Zip Up Front With Internal & External Storm Flaps
- Zipper-Garage ChinGuard
- Two Zip Up Pockets
- Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Drawcord Hem
- Woven Patagonia Label
- Packs Away into Hand Warming Pocket
- Fair Trade Certified
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).