Seen here in a two-tone colourway of pelican white and navy, these 100% recycled Polartec polyester Retro Pile Gloves from Patagonia are designed to provide the optimum layer of warmth when paired with any active, cold-climate activity. Dual-sided 5.4oz brushed-back fleece across the palms helps to retain heat, whilst it’s quick-drying DWR coating and touch-screen functionality makes them ideal for any on-the-go lifestyle. Elasticated ribbing and handy pull-loops across the wrists seal out the cold and make for easy wearing, whilst the iconic P-6 branding above the cuff seals these gloves off in line with Patagonia’s certified tradition.
One of the world’s leading environmentally friendly brands, Patagonia hosts a life-long legacy that’s set to outlive its own reputation for exceptional outdoor gear and apparel. Founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia continues steadfast on its journey to being 100% carbon neutral, whilst their eco-footprint and passion for mother nature is something we’re truly inspired by here at Flatspot.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester, Double Sided Solid Shearling
- Palm: 100% Recycled Nylon with DWR Finish
- Woven Label
- Elastic Wrist Pulls
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page