Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket
This sage khaki edition of the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket is made from a 8.7oz Polartec 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Cut to a regular fit, the raised collar neckline offers protection from the elements whilst curved raglan sleeves encourage movement when worn for a variety of activities. The front is secured by a full zip with a fabric toggle and a vertical zip pocket has been added on the left side of the chest with a rectangular woven label alongside, showing the famous Patagonia Mount Fitz Roy logo. At the waist two additional pockets also have zip fastenings with polyester warp-knit brushed mesh linings and flexible elastic trims complete either sleeve and the hem of the body.
A versatile outerwear style from environmental pioneers Patagonia, the Retro Pile Jacket can be worn as an insulating mid layer below a waterproof shell or as a cosy top layer depending on your chosen activity. Since 1973 Patagonia have been working hard to design and produce their apparel, accessories and hardware using techniques that cause as little harm to the planet as possible. They were the first outdoor brand to introduce recycled fleece in 1993, made from plastic soda bottles, and continue to lead the way when it comes to innovative manufacturer.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
Related Content: Polar & Friends
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Polyester Polartec Double Sided Shearling
- 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
- Bluesign Approved
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Full Frontal Zip
- Flat Seam Construction
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Side Pockets
- Woven Label
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).