Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt
The Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt is a casual, 100% recycled style made from a blend of recycled cotton and postconsumer recycled polyester. Dyed to a logwood brown colourway, the left side of the chest shows the Patagonia text logo in black, whilst on the reverse a rectangular graphic presents famous Mount Fitz Roy artwork coloured in tones of purple, blue, coral and black. The curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim which allows for movement, and the shoulders have been tape seamed for fit retention. Straight hems complete the short sleeves and body.
More than a staple, everyday t-shirt this style represents the next evolution of Patagonia tees which utilise postconsumer waste to create high quality, durable apparel adorned with original artwork. Ensuring no harmful chemicals have been used in production, PVC and phthalate-free inks have been used in production and the fabric carries bluesign approval. Known for their pioneering marketing campaigns and active involvement within environmental protection, Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester
- PVC And Phthalate-Free Inks
- Rib Crew Collar
- Screened Pocket Wordmark
- Large Back Graphic
- Taped Shoulder Seams
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page