Patagonia Live Simply Guitar Funfarer Cap
Featuring original artwork by Geoff McFetridge designed especially for Patagonia, this Live Simply Guitar Funfarer Cap has a 5-panel design with a mid crown and is made from lightweight organic cotton canvas with a brim made of NetPlus™ fabric, a specialist material constructed from 100% recycled fishing nets. Coloured in tones of blue, green, orange, pink and black, an all-over Spoonbills: Big Sky Blue adds a distinctive character and has been inspired by nature found in the Mississippi River Basin. Positioned centrally on the crown a patch logo design shows an illustration of a guitar with bold lettering below reading ‘Live Simply’ with orange accents and a stitched border. Within each segment of the crown colour matched embroidered eyelets have been added to encourage ventilation whilst around the reverse an adjustable snap closure lets you resize the fit to suit.
Carrying Fair Trade Certification through its construction, this new headwear style from Patagonia utilises fabrics such as organic cotton and NetPlus™ to create a durable, lightweight and comfortable finish that is considerate of the environment. Based in California, Patagonia was founded in 1973 by keen surfer, rock climber and surfer Yvon Chouinard who began creating reusable climbing gear that would not damage the rock, before developing suitable apparel and purposeful accessories that acted as the base for the now world renowned company.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
- Brim: NetPlus™ Fabric, 100% Recycled Fishing Nets
- Organic Cotton Headband
- 5 Panel Cap
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Woven Patch
- Artwork by Geoff McFetridge
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Adjustable Strap
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).