The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack is a must for the coming summer months, a perfect blend of versatility and function. The 1 litre capacity compartment has an internal pocket, doubling as a stash sack, which acts as a security pocket with the addition of a key clip, whereas the front has a small quick access pocket. The bag is constructed from 100% nylon ripstop treated with polyurethane to create additional durability for heavy use on the trails or just day to day, while the DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps all of your contents waterproof which is added to by taped seam zips which secure both compartments. The belt is created from a herringbone webbing which ensures comfort with prolonged wear, be it around the waist or across the body as a bandolier.
The bag is dyed simplistically in black, making it perfectly compatible with any outfit be it paired with trousers or shorts. It is finished with a small woven Patagonia logo embellished on the front pocket.
The functionality that is prevalent across all of the Californian brands products has always been extended to their bags, this is perfect both for a streetwear enthusiast or an environmentally conscious runner.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 1 Litre Capacity
- Body: 100% Nylon Ripstop With Polyurethane Coating And Silicone Finish
- Base: 100% Nylon Double Ripstop With Polyurethane Coating
- Herringbone Webbing Belt With Plastic Buckle
- Key Clip And Zippered Security Pocket On Main Compartment
- Woven Patch
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page