Using 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of fabric scrap per style, this Fed Up With Melt Down Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt from Patagonia is a 100% recycled style made from a combination of recycled cotton and postconsumer recycled polyester. Cut to a regular fit, the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim and screen printed artwork below shows a rework of the brands famous Monte Fitz Roy P-6 logo design which has been simplified and coloured in light tones with stylised ‘Patagonia’ text underneath. On the reverse larger artwork shows a mountain scene with hikers battling against a melting peak with ‘Fed Up With Melt Down’ to the left side. The body and sleeves have straight cut hems for a neat finish.
Constructed with taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention, this glyph gold coloured t-shirt arrives as part of the autumn/winter ‘19 collection within the snow artwork collection from Patagonia. Inspired by current threats against the natural world, the custom graphic acts as a wearable statement for environmental change and captures Patagonia’s ongoing efforts to educate others in the ways we can adapt our lifestyles for the better.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester
- PVC And Phthalate-Free Inks
- Rib Crew Collar
- Screen Printed Wordmark
- Large Back Graphic
- Taped Shoulder Seams
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page