Patagonia Corduroy Cap
Fitz Roy Icon: New Navy
Patagonia Corduroy Cap in Fitz Roy Icon: New Navy. Made from 100% organic cotton with a reinforced NetPlus® brim, this 14-wale Patagonia corduroy cap is unstructured with a classic six panel profile. Featuring embroidered eyelets, an adjustable snapback fastening and a crown-tape lining, this navy Patagonia cord cap is finished with a woven rear P-6 flag label and with an embroidered Fitz Roy logo sewn across the right side of the crown.
Known for their environmental and societal responsibilities and for being one of the most transparent brands to date, Patagonia was founded in 1973 by climber and environmentalist Yvon Chouinard. Led by a goal of becoming 100% carbon neutral by 2025, Patagonia is a progressive outdoor brand that draws continual reference from their own climbing and mountaineering origins.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% Recycled Fishing Nets
- Unstructured 6 Panel Cap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Embroidered Graphic
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- PVC & Phthalate Free Inks
- Adjustable Snapback Fastening
- One Size
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page