Seen here in a twin-toned coriander brown colourway, this Arbor Grande Backpack from Patagonia delivers the perfect blend of on-the-go functionality and modern-day styling. Sustainably constructed from 100% recycled polyester and coated with a durable water-repellent finish, this practical and highly innovative pack arrives as Patagonia’s largest heritage-style bag. Fitted with both a burly haul loop and ergonomic Human-Curve shoulder straps to help supply the wearer with ample carry-ways, this 28L travel bag features a spacious main compartment, two side pockets and even a number of easy-access stash pockets and a concealed zippered under-lid storage pocket to help keep essential items stored securely whilst tackling any leisurely activity. Finished with dusty blue top and bottom layerings, two-tone rope pulls and with the iconic P-6 brand logo neatly stitched across the top of the fold-down covering, this breathable and highly functional pack is set to help make travelling with all your gear that little bit easier.
Famed for their passion for the great outdoors and premium-quality materials, sustainable-clothing specialists Patagonia have continued to shape the industry for well over 40 years. Founded by Yvon Chouinard and a vision to unite humanity with an eco-conscious design ethic, California-based Patagonia have grown to claim their very own global following that stretches from all four corners of the world.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Polyurethane Coating And Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Flap Pocket With Drawstring Closure And Two Adjustable Straps
- Zippered Pocket Under Flap
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Human Curve Shoulder Straps
- Waist Strap
- 32 Litre Capacity
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page