Parlez x Flatspot Ranger Long Sleeve T-Shirt
A crisp long sleeve t-shirt from the Parlez x Flatspot collection. The Ranger Long Sleeve T-Shirt is a super fresh staple made from 100% cotton, completed with a ribbed neckline and ribbed sleeve cuffs. The front has an embroidered boat design, coloured in red, navy and yellow with a circular navy background. Three short coloured yellow, navy and red lines have been added below the boat, followed with small ‘Parlez’ text underneath. Details have been kept to a minimum, giving centre stage to the front satin embroidery.
Our exclusive collaboration, with fellow South Westers Parlez, features a strong range of bold coloured graphics, sailing imagery and stylised text. We’ve kept production as local as possible, all screen printing and embroidery has been completed in Bristol, everything has been designed in the South West, UK.
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- Parlez x Flatspot Exclusive Collection
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Embroidered Chest Logo
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
A. Shoulder B. Chest C. Length D. Sleeve Small 16-18 17-19 26-28 15-17 Medium 17-19 19-21 27-29 15-17 Large 19-22 21-22 29-31 18-20 X-Large 20-23 22-24 30-32 20-22
Sizes displayed in inches
*This is a guide only and some styles may differ