Parlez Vang Crewneck Sweatshirt
Designed with a colour block aesthetic, this heather Vang Crewneck Sweatshirt from Parlez is made from a blend of cotton and polyester with a comfortable loopback reverse. The upper half of the chest and sleeves are black with contrasting white ‘PARLEZ’ lettering embroidered centrally on the chest, and above a ribbed neckline has a tipped effect that incorporates colours from the rest of the design. The colour block design continues onto the reverse and white ribbed trims complete the sleeves and body. For added durability top stitching runs around the armholes and along the top of the shoulders.
A new addition for autumn/winter ‘19, this casual crewneck sweatshirt presents signature Parlez branding within a colour block design that incorporates ongoing influences from the ‘80s and ‘90s. Established in 2012 and based in Bristol, Parlez are known for their streetwear styling that portrays classic aesthetics from two iconic eras, combined with nautical influences that equal bold custom graphics and typography across cut and sew t-shirts, sweats and outerwear.
Also Available In:
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton Terry
- Rib Knit Collar
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).