Parlez Skutsje 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt
A simple and versatile pullover style from Parlez, this heather grey Skutsje 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt is made from a soft, lightweight blend of cotton and polyester which makes it ideal for wearing throughout the summer months, and layering during autumn and winter. The front is fastened by a quarter zip which allows for ventilation and leads up to a raised collar neckline. Positioned centrally on the chest, contrasting ‘Parlez’ lettering has been embroidered in powder blue coloured thread with a straight underline and bold full stop. For longevity, extra attention has been given to the shoulder and arm hole seams whilst the sleeves and body are completed with soft ribbed trims.
Based in Bristol, UK Parlez have introduced their summer 19 collection with a selection of bright colour pop graphics influenced by the simplicity of the British seaside combined with the sophistication of the French Riviera. High quality embroidery and screen print techniques have been used to bring out the best of each design and selected cotton blends work best when worn during the warmer months.
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Quarter Zip Neck
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Embroidered Chest Logo
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).