Parlez Biscay Stripe Shirt
Offering slightly more formal options within their new AW18 range, this season Parlez have designed a small selection of 100% cotton shirts in a couple of different finishes.
Merging nicely with the rest of the range, translating more graphic details found on their tees and sweats, it is refreshing to see a company offer both options - casual and slightly more formal - and get it right. This is where the lifestyle element to Parlez really comes into action and you can see their streetwear references executed to a slightly more polished finish, that’s not to say these pieces aren’t suitable for skating.
Showcasing their decision to move into ready-to-wear cut and and sew collections, the Parlez Biscay Stripe Shirt in grey featuring a thick white contrast stripe across the chest. Made in England, the shirt is made from 217 gsm 100% brushed cotton flannel and offers softer tailoring details such as double front sewn on pockets, contrast colour buttons, and single button cuffs which steer this design into sitting comfortably as a casual formal shirt.
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Brushed Fabric
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Buttoned Cuffs
- Two Front Pockets
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).