Nike SB Eric Koston Huarache Shoes
A multi hybrid of influences and styles are patterned in to this model by Eric Koston and Nike SB's designers. Koston's personal involvement in the design process is evident. His eye and love of Nike's history interwoven with current technologies and contemporary skateboarding needs.
From the Koston X Heritage we see the clean toe box with subtle stitch detailing; itself originally having taking inspiration from legendary Airmax 90. Here tailored from premium velvet feel, yet durable, pigskin suede. We also see that first classic tread pattern, here cast in tacky speckled rubber for excellent under foot sense and traction. This has been hybridised with Huarache technology from the shoe of the same name, currently and eternally a favourite for all sneaker heads. The rubber heel strap and neoprene lining lend the wearer superb fit and the shoe actively holds the foot in place. While a Lunarlon midsole gives the entire shoe cushioning and impact absorption.
* Premium Pigskin Suede upper for durability, yet a soft velvety comfort.
* Mesh quarter panel, tongue and heel for optimised air flow.
* Nike Huarache rubber strap provides lightweight stability.
* Lunarlon sockliner doubles as a mdsole for soft, responsive cushioning and a lightweight fit.
* Cupsole with low-profile bottom and built-up sides creates superb underfoot feel and a streamlined silhouette.
* Rubber outsole with a Koston approved tread delivers traction and flexibility.
View more Nike SB at Flatspot