Nike SB AW84 On Deck Cap
Inspired by performance running designs, this Nike SB AW84 On Deck Cap features ‘90s inspired graphics and is made from a combination of 100% cotton and lightweight, breathable materials which are all enhanced by Dri-FIT technology. Constructed in 5 panels for the crown with two metal eyelets on either side, the peak is straight and tri-coloured sports-style tape runs around the connecting seam and into an adjustable buckle fastening on the reverse.
Arriving as part of the SS20 collection from Nike SB which incorporates influences from American road trips, ‘90s surf inspired prints and vintage sportswear, this cap has been crafted with skateboarding in mind and works to keep you cool and comfortable when on the move whilst also offering protection from the elements. Founded in 2002, Nike SB is one of the leading brands for contemporary skateboarding shoes, apparel and accessories and uses a combination of heritage and innovative design methods.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Nike SB at Flatspot
- 64% Cotton, 34% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- 5 Panel Silhouette
- Taped Detailing
- Metal Eyelets
- Adjustable Strap
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).