Nike SB All Over Print Polo Shirt
Made with island-infused style at its heart, the Nike SB All Over Print Polo Shirt is made from a cotton/spandex blend to ensure a lightweight feel that moves with you no matter what. With comfort at heart, the regular fitting polo has embroidered eyelets added under the arms to ensure improved ventilation - while the three button placket can be adjusted for both style and breathability. Finally its flat fold over collar ensures a classic tropical look. The polo is finished with a cabana coloured backdrop, contrasted by bright hints of photo blue and washed coral reflecting a laid-back skate style.
Nike SB was founded in 2002, bringing the best in technical footwear and garments ever since. Their continually updating arsenal of goods are specifically designed for their impressive roster (which includes the likes of Stefan Janoski and Nyjah Houston) thereby ensuring that everything is designed with the sport in mind.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Nike SB at Flatspot
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Fold Dow Collar
- Hidden Placket
- Turn Up Cuffs
- All Over Design
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).