Magenta Plant Patch Shorts
Made from a lightweight polyester fabric, the Magenta Plant Patch Shorts are an essential for the warm weather through offering quick drying times and room for comfort. Suitable for any of your summer adventures, whether you’re in or out of the pool, an elasticated waist helps retain a secure fit which can be adjusted through a drawstring. Additionally welt pockets at the rear feature draining eyelets for fluid movement in water, while vertical pockets at the side seams mean you can store your daily goods. The body of the shorts have been dressed in black, with an embroidered patch logo on the left leg.
Magenta was founded in 2010; after French skateboarders Vivien and Jean Feil and Soy Panday all became disillusioned with the direction that modern skateboarding was taking. The aim of Magenta is to promote and focus on the creative and meaningful side of skateboarding, while offering the best quality of products possible. Their roster currently includes Jimmy Lannon, Zach Lyons, Ben Gore and Glen Fox.
Also Available In:
View More Magenta at Flatspot
- 100% Polyester
- Elasticated Waist
- Internal Drawstring
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket
- Applique Patch
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).