Magenta MontBlanc Jacket
Arguably the most tech piece within the winter 2019 collection, the Magenta MontBlanc Jacket is kitted out with a navy colourway. Ideal for sealing out the cooling temperature, a combination of polyester and cotton has been used in construction, offering ample amounts of comfort. Features on the MontBlanc jacket include two side pockets, with the addition of a convenient chest pocket, full zip design and storm flap. Utilising polar fleece and cotton twill the guys at Magenta have adorned the left chest with a burst of yellow for the plant logo embroidery, with the addition of signature tartan inner lining making an appearance for good measure.
Founded in Paris, Magenta rose from the heart of the cities skate scene in 2010. Founders Soy Panday and Vivien Feil endorse a roster of local skaters, kitting them out with the now synonymous European sportswear inspired aesthetic.
View More Magenta at Flatspot
- 100% Polyester
- Cotton Twill Detailing
- High Collar
- Adjustable Pullcord on Hood
- Zip Up Front
- Embroidered Logo
- Single Front Chest Pocket
- Internal Chest Pocket
- Two Front Pockets
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Drawcord Adjustable Waist
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page