Isle Antiquities Jones Deck
The signature deck of Chris Jones has arranged as part of the Isle Skateboards Antiquities Series, with the graphic side featuring images of vintage toys flanked by a Jones cut out of letters. Additionally the board features a 7-ply maple construction for a sturdy build made to last.
Isle Skateboards came following the closure of Blueprint Skateboards in 2013, art direction is undertaken by team rider Nick Jensen while Paul Shier runs the company. They have since reached international notoriety, collaborating with Carhartt and G-Shock.
View More Isle at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 7-Ply Maple
- 8.125" Wide
- Printed Graphics
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page