Girl x Sub Pop Andrew Brophy Deck
Founded in 1988, Sub Pop is now celebrating their 30th anniversary. To keep the party going, they've joined up with the chaps at Girl Skateboards to drop a limited run collection, consisting of decks, apparel and some accessories too.
Always an Aussie favourite, the Girl x Sub Pop Andrew Brophy Deck is a sick part of the deck line up, coming in a perfect 8.125" width.
To accompany the decks, Sub Pop have included a flexi-disc record, which features some recent artists on the brands label, with the Brophy deck you'll get Frankie Cosmos ÒJesse" and Kyle Craft ÒThe Rager".
View More Girl at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 7-Ply Maple
- 8.125" Wide
- Printed Graphics
- Topside"Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page